Its cooling off nicely around here! This week is a good time to clear out the nooks and crannies that have been collecting stuff over the summer.
That includes my writing and game projects as well...
First, to move as much paper onto the electronic files. Then it's time to:
1. Get the Obsidian Portal (Mythen Keep) game together for 2012's cons.
2. Secret World MMO is set up (go Dragons!); at least until the beta issues are cleared up.
3. Into the Valley is on hold until the playtests are done (October).
4. Continue working on the Ars Magica PC's for the con games.
5. Dig into the desk and gaming area; get that puppy organized.
6. Work on my daughters fairy wings set up for Halloween (and the Ren faire).
The week is going to be whatever I make it. Time to rock 'n roll!