Welcome, and well met!

I'm a fan of pen-and-paper RPG's and board games. That's what you are going to find on this site. Sometimes there might be a blurb about the Secret World MMO, my latest DMing project, or a new game that our family has picked up. The focus here is my drifting through Wisconsin's gaming communities. Links will be added as cons are visited, games are played, and authoring is published. Wander around. Grab a tankard. Relax and immerse yourself into polyhedron geekness, Wisconsin style!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rinse and repeat

The line editor has checked the work and has sent back his error messages.

Wow. What was I thinking?

Ars Magica is as much a LARP / story game as it is mechanical. I made the error of going D&D4e on it and attempted to make it into a pure action-adventure.

Needless to say, I'm doing a major overhaul on this project.

The up side is that I had a second pair of eyes check it out. Down side: It was my bosses eyes and now I have to recover from coming off like a goof.

On other local news: I'm working on the RPTools side of a game again. This is a labor of love, with the added bonus of requiring the implementation of rule sets. I get a kick out of that stuff. It's clean and logical, with the end potential of making the gaming experience more fulfilling. It's for an old ArM5 game titled 'Mythen Keep'. My ultimate goal is to write in all the cannon of ArM5 into a map of Mythic Europe. That'll be an interesting task!

Finally, it looks like it is time to start looking ahead to 2013's convention schedule. I'm thinking Fire and Ice, Gary Con, and Gen Con; with a plan to overnight at Gary Con and Gen Con. Gamers of the world, UNITE!

Well... enough procrastinating, time to get back on that re-write!

No comments:

Post a Comment