Welcome, and well met!

I'm a fan of pen-and-paper RPG's and board games. That's what you are going to find on this site. Sometimes there might be a blurb about the Secret World MMO, my latest DMing project, or a new game that our family has picked up. The focus here is my drifting through Wisconsin's gaming communities. Links will be added as cons are visited, games are played, and authoring is published. Wander around. Grab a tankard. Relax and immerse yourself into polyhedron geekness, Wisconsin style!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Grazing

I've been battling some  weird virus thing and have pretty much stopped any gaming-based fun for the past four weeks. Now I'm better and that means the old d20 bug is beginning to rattle around.

Sooooo, I'm sifting through the various piles of paperwork. The only real 'game work' is the editing for ArM5. The rest of it is gaming R&R stuff. The issue that I am running into is that there are too many half-started projects and new interests ala Gary Con.

I wanna do some game grazing and play EVERYTHING. CCG's, one-shot adventures, some Warhammer... Shoot, I've even been eyeing Fuzzy Heroes to intro RPGs to my 5-year-old daughter.

I'm going to TRY to be good and get the edit work done.

Was that my dice box rattling around over there?

I'd better go check. I'll be right back...

No comments:

Post a Comment