Welcome, and well met!

I'm a fan of pen-and-paper RPG's and board games. That's what you are going to find on this site. Sometimes there might be a blurb about the Secret World MMO, my latest DMing project, or a new game that our family has picked up. The focus here is my drifting through Wisconsin's gaming communities. Links will be added as cons are visited, games are played, and authoring is published. Wander around. Grab a tankard. Relax and immerse yourself into polyhedron geekness, Wisconsin style!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Playtesting part 1

The good playtesters out in the UK have done their thing and now it is time for me to do mine. Nothing too painful from the reviews. I got it back a couple of days ago and let it soak in. The primary fixes appear to be focused upon further expansion of the Houses of Hermies: Societates rules that were used. This game book is designed for Storyguides to play with only the core book in hand. Time to get into the editing mode!

On a slightly related note; the latest submission has been truncated. I've got a few nifty thoughts about magic rules and local fauna; but I quickly found that I would need about six months to give the work a proper write up. That would never meet the November deadline...

Such is life in the writing biz. Some hints have been dropped about future projects; thus I cast my gaze upon those horizons!

No comments:

Post a Comment