Welcome, and well met!

I'm a fan of pen-and-paper RPG's and board games. That's what you are going to find on this site. Sometimes there might be a blurb about the Secret World MMO, my latest DMing project, or a new game that our family has picked up. The focus here is my drifting through Wisconsin's gaming communities. Links will be added as cons are visited, games are played, and authoring is published. Wander around. Grab a tankard. Relax and immerse yourself into polyhedron geekness, Wisconsin style!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Once more into the...

...realm of co-authorship.
Began working on a space-based story this week with a fellow author. This is the first, focused, non-gaming co-authorship project... ever.
All in all, I'm pretty geeked. Because of my gaming background and Jeff's writing / directing backgrounds, we have fallen into what comes naturally to each of us: I'm the environment builder and he's the man who will breathe life into the characters. Each of us agree that the characters are what make the story, which is nice for me. I'm looking forward to improving that element of my skill set.
The spooky thing is that it is sci-fi. I've worked the genre before and have nothing against it; but fantasy is my 'happy place'. That being said, the environment of the book is off-center enough to really peak my creative juices.
Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment